Mobile: 07721 206172
List of services
Personal Assistant - Support to maintain an independent life.
Domestic administration, household management, transport service (PA), travel escort, shopping and meal preparation.
Coastal towns from Peacehaven to Eastbourne Villages in Ouse and Cuckmere Valleys (Southease, Rodmell)
No availability at present
Charging and related information
• Normal Hours (08.00 – 18.00) are calculated Mondays to Fridays at £21 per Hour or part thereof. Outside these times hours are charged at £32 per hour or part thereof.
• Mileage is calculated at 50p per mile.
• Saturdays are calculated at £32 per hour or part thereof.
• Bank Holidays and Sundays are calculated at £48 per hour or part thereof.
• Tickets for the Personal Assistant escorting the client on public transport or to an event are at the client’s expense.
• If a service, event or activity that the client requires or wishes to attend that entails Andrew White PA to purchase prior to attending, the client will be invoiced for these separately and payment must be made prior to the service, activity or event.
As a manager with the Royal Voluntary Service I co-ordinated a team of home support workers and gained a good knowledge of the services available form statutory organisations and charities in our local area. I have a wide field of resources which can be tailored to suit individual clients.
Previous roles in public transport have given me good planning skills and the ability to adjust and adapt any plan to deal with immediate situations.
I have personal experience of caring for older people and people with dementia. With this experience I am assisting Brighton & Hove City Council in developing their Adult Social Care team awareness of the needs of carers and developing new integrated care packages to provide a logical and planned assistance pathway for people with dementia, their families and carers.
My own experiences as a carer gives me empathy with those currently in a caring role and it also means I have developed a pragmatic approach to situations that carers encounter.
I have a strong interest in railway history with particular attention on the South of England and their role during the Second World War.
I am a keen cook especially enjoying catering for social events and often "pickle and preserve" foods in the traditional way.
Having been fortunate to travel throughout India and Kenya I have a good knowledge of those countries and their traditions.
I appreciate many forms of music from jazz to musicals and opera and have recently considered learning to play the ukulele, although friends have expressed certain misgivings at this prospect.
- Support With Confidence accredited member
- Support With Confidence approved
- Befriending and Buddying
- Cleaning - general
- Domestic duties
- Hoarding and De-cluttering support
- Learning disabilities
- Medication assistance
- Mental Health
- Personal Assistant
- Personal Assistant Transport
- Preparing meals in the home
- Secretarial and administrative
- Shopping assistance
- Social Activities
- Visual Impairment Services
Find the help you need