List of services
My ethos is to assist and enhance the lives of individuals in or out of the home. This includes supporting clients in identifying what is meaningful to them and create, promote and maintain a positive relationship with carers and families to achieve the best possible quality of life for clients.
I offer a support service catered to your individual needs.
• Transport Provision
• Administrative Assistance
• Social Engagement
• Shopping Assistance
• Pet Services
• Garden activities
• Meal preparation and assistance
• Small DIY projects around the home.
• Medication assistance
• Other services may be offered after discussion and agreement by both parties.
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 18:00
Charging and related information
Hours are charged from £17.00 per hour. Half hours are charged as per complete hour
• Mileage is calculated at £0. 50p per mile
• Bank holidays will need to be discussed as and when required.
*Important Information - Tickets for the Personal Assistant escorting the client on public transport or to an event are at the client's expense.
Night Rate: any hours worked between 10pm and 7am
Monday -Friday Nights:
nights £10 per hour (min 8 hours)
I have several hobbies that I would like to share with clients and these include air rifle shooting, marinas and boating also naval history which stems from my time in the royal navy. I also enjoy Cooking and DIY.
I feel that by providing support for individuals in their home and local community enables them to build the skills and confidence in order to achieve their personal goals.
I served in the Royal Navy for 8 years after which I moved back to the Hailsham area where I have worked in customer facing roles and I am currently employed in the health care industry.
- Support With Confidence accredited member
- Support With Confidence approved
- Befriending and Buddying
- Cleaning - general
- Personal Assistant
- Preparing meals in the home
- Secretarial and administrative
- Shopping assistance
- Social Activities
Find the help you need