Mobile: 07476 306122
List of services
The type of service I would like to offer is that of a Personal Assistant. To help around the home with everyday tasks that an individual is no longer able to do for themselves.
These tasks will include:
• Assistance with medication, recording, sorting, drop off/collect prescriptions
• Light gardening/Home maintenance such as lawn mowing, pruning, bulbs/bedding plants into planters, indoor plant maintenance, painting, general repairs.
• Looking after pets, which will include dog walking.
• Accompanying to medical appointments, shops, social activities, friends, relatives
• Cafe, visiting/befriending, respite sitting for carers and family, reading, pursuing hobbies, reminiscing
• Typing correspondence, will preparation, filing, assisting with paying bills/direct payments, bookkeeping
Hailsham, Polgate, Heathfield, Eastbourne, Pevensey & Bexhill
Monday - Friday 08.00 - 17:30 (core hours)
Charging and related information
£15 per hour, mileage 45p per mile
Please note: travel cost includes my travel time plus transportation to activities
I provide a broad spectrum of services that puts the client right at the heart of the process. Everything I do is tailored to meet the needs and wishes of my clients, and is designed to offer an unbeatable customer experience.
- Support With Confidence accredited member
- Support With Confidence approved
- Medication assistance
- Personal Assistant
- Personal Assistant Transport
- Pet walking
- Preparing meals in the home
- Respite care
- Shopping assistance
- Social Activities
Find the help you need