List of services
I can help you with:
• Respite care (temporary as well as regular)
• Medication assistance
• Cleaning, tidying, washing and organising, as well as tackling larger tasks like spring cleaning
• Internet shopping, phone calls and other admin
• General garden maintenance
• The basic needs of household pets and clearing up after them
I have public liability insurance.
Within 2 mile radius of Eastbourne
Charging and related information
• Monday to Friday 9am-5pm £18.00 per hour
• Monday to Friday 5pm-9am £21.00 per hour
• Weekends £23.00 per hour
• Bank Holidays £26.50 per hour
• Sleep-ins £9.50 per hour, from 1 April 2022 (ie National Living Wage. NB This may increase from 1 April 2023)
These rates are for a minimum of two hours. Please ask about rates for less than two hours.
Mileage for shopping, errands and accompanying you by car = 45p per mile.
I love watching TV (especially the news), cooking, gardening, films, wild animals and music – especially singing.
I’m a member of the National Trust, Sussex Wildlife Trust and Sussex Healers Association.
Here are some of the things I’ve done:
• State Enrolled Nurse, in hospitals, nursing and private homes
• School dinner lady, cleaner, admin assistant, retail assistant at Somerfield, Sainsbury’s and Debenhams
• Home help with older people and supported a learning-disabled person
• Ran mother-and-toddler group
• Pastoral assistant at Eastbourne District General Hospital Chaplaincy, as well as in the community
• Training with the curriculum of the Care Certificate, where I took courses in Emergency First Aid at Work (L3), Food Safety in Catering (L2), Infection Prevention and Control, Medication Assistance, Moving and Handling of People, and Safeguarding Adults (I have an Advanced DBS Disclosure). Also trained in First Aid for Mental Health (L2) and Stop Look Care (NHS primary healthcare intervention). All these training certificates are current.
I have always been interested in people and was involved in healthcare from a young age. I brought up three children and trained as a doula (birth assistant).
- Support With Confidence accredited member
- Support With Confidence approved
- Cleaning - general
- Domestic duties
- Medication assistance
- Personal Assistant
- Pet walking
- Preparing meals in the home
- Respite care
Find the help you need