A Caring & Helping Hand - Marina Green
Mobile: 07915 092961
List of services
• Personal Care including:- Bathing/Showering, Toileting, Dressing, Oral care, Eye care
• Respite Care – enabling Family Members or Live in Carers to take a break from their caring roles.
• Medication Assistance.
• Personal Assistant Transportation Service – e.g. Shopping Trips and Appointments.
• Social Activities – e.g. Going out, visiting places.
• Home Meal Preparation.
• Befriending and Buddying/ Companionship.
• Light Exercises to promote general fitness
• Breathing Exercises to calm anxiety and increase energy
• Personal Assistant.
• Prescription Service/ Collection.
• Shopping Assistance and Internet Shopping.
• Overnight Care – i.e., Awake or Sleeping Night Care.
• Domestic Duties.
Eastbourne & within 6 mile radius incl South & North Harbour Langney, Stonecross, Westham, Meads, Ratton, Willingdon
24/7 Monday - Sunday. Please email me or leave a voicemail with details of the care, hours, and frequency required & I'll respond within 24 hours.
Charging and related information
• £20 per hour 8.00am to 5.00pm
• £22 per hour after 5.00pm and on Saturdays
• £25 per hour Sundays and Bank Holidays
• £15 minimum charge for home visits of up to 30 minutes
• Xmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day 2 x hourly rate
Overnight and Live In Care
• Sleeping Shift or Awake Shift (times are flexible - Please enquire for rates).
45 pence per mile is charged for hospital appointments, shopping trips, outings etc.
In addition to my nursing background, training and experience, I am also very experienced in personal care and in helping the senior members of our community to lead more independent and fuller lives. I also provide respite care for an increasing number of family members, enabling them to take a break from their caring responsibilities for a parent, partner or other family member.
I am very observant and adaptable to the changing needs of my clients and can offer as much, or as little assistance as required and at the times my clients need it.
Away from work, I am quite accomplished in both Eastern and Western cuisine, and love to bake bread and cakes. I have created a lovely garden at home and I also help to maintain the grounds and memorial garden of my local church.
Having moved to England from the Philippines in 2002, I spent many years nursing the senior members of our community within NHS Wards and Outpatients’ Clinics. This included a wide range of medical conditions such as Dementia and Alzheimer's, Parkinson’s disease, MS, physical disability, impaired hearing or vison and end of life care. I also cared for both my own parents and in-laws in their later years.
It is from these experiences, as well as from deep within my own culture, that I really appreciate the importance of looking after our loved ones and why I enjoy caring for people so much - not least, because of the feelings of security, comfort, happiness and peace of mind that living at home can bring to our parents, partners and family members.
I have enormous respect for the senior members of our community and love listening to and learning from their many life’s stories and experiences. I also love my job and have a natural passion to care for people. I am very gentle and polite by nature, patient and understanding as well as trustworthy and reliable. And being a Filipino, I’m very friendly and jolly too!
I qualified originally in Midwifery at Pines City Doctors Hospital, Baguio, Philippines, before entering the nursing profession, like my two sisters did before me.
- Support With Confidence accredited member
- Support With Confidence approved
- Befriending and Buddying
- Domestic duties
- End of Life Care
- Live-in support
- Medication assistance
- Palliative Care
- Personal Assistant
- Personal Assistant Transport
- Personal care
- Preparing meals in the home
- Respite care
- Secretarial and administrative
- Shopping assistance
- Social Activities
- Visual Impairment Services
Find the help you need